Grievance Redressal Cell
The College has a Grievance Redressal cell for the stakeholders. There is a well-established and fair procedure for redressing grievances regarding academic matters, hostel accommodation, health services, library, transportation and other central services. This cell looks in the following matter:
• To encourage the students to express their grievances freely and frankly.
• To address the basic problems of boarders regarding mess and other amenities.
• To promote healthy student-student and student-teacher relationship.
• To promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
• To uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring stress free atmosphere in the college.
Suggestion boxes are kept at the entrance of Principalâ€™s office, Library, Science Building, Humanities Building and Ladies Room. They are opened regularly and the unit resolves the problems in the meetings.
The cell has the following members:
• Prof. Dr. S.K. Tayade (Chairman).
• Vice Principal Dr. S. D. Sindkhedkar (Member)/
• Representative of the teaching staff Dr. U. M. Jadhav.
• Representative of the non-teaching staff Shri H. I. Dave.
• Representative of the gents students (the name changes every year).
• Representative of the lady students (the name changes every year).